DYNAMIC DELIVERY MASTERCLASS
If you are a speaker, trainer, thought leader, in-house industry presenter, business leader or entrepreneur seeking to significantly increase your impact and confidence when speaking and presenting, then this is the Masterclass you have been waiting for.
This is a hands on, interactive Masterclass facilitated by Donald MacKee and Robbi Mack and Ian Hutchinson.
Tuesday 26 June 2018 9.30am - 4.30pm $747 inc gst
Tuesday 28 August 2018 9.30am - 4.30pm $747 inc gst
Tuesday 23 October 2018 9.30am - 4.30pm $747 inc gst
Moore Park Golf
Cnr Anzac Pde & Cleveland St, Sydney. NSW. Australia
** BOOK EARLY AND SAVE**
Do you experience nerves when presenting or speaking to a boardroom or ballroom of people?
Is your ability to speak to an audience holding you back from conveying your message, teaching your content or communicating your truth clearly and authentically?
Would you like to learn the secret of how to have presence under pressure?
Imagine if you could master:
- Amplifying your personality to deliver with greater impact and influence
- Using emotion and humour to be more memorable.
- Presenting with the confidence and ease of a professional MC (Master of ‘Control’) to guarantee events and presentations run smoothly and keep the audience engaged.
"Robbi Mack is a brilliant speaker and fabulous coach of speakers. She is my go to coach for any thought leaders who want to have a stronger presence on stage. Her mastery of the platform is great!"
Matt Church, Founder of Thought Leaders Global
The purpose of this Masterclass is to build the capability to influence and ignite action each time you speak.
Dynamic Delivery Masterclass covers:
- The physical and emotional preparation for speaking
- Personal state management
- Understanding performance energy and riding nerves from acceptance to advantage
- How to use the platform or space to enhance your delivery
- The importance of connecting with an audience to establish quick repoire
- Understanding how to improvise and becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Understanding and amplifying your personality to enhance your audience engagement
- Being prepared for the unexpected
- Build courage, confidence and commitment to deliver your message
- Humour Lab - how and when to best use humour
- Learn to MC - to make change, master control and motivate peoples capabilities
Dynamic Delivery Masterclass is a download from thousands of hours of speaking and performance tools and skills used in presenting in boardrooms and ballrooms. It is not a Masterclass to create content or unpack your IP; it is solely focused on delivery.
Attendees will walk away being able to:
- Deliver their speech, presentation, pitch, training or workshop with greater confidence, control and knowledge to be better received and remembered.
- Use a toolkit of presentation skills to deliver their speech, content or pitch.
- Increase their resilience to perform under pressure.
"Working with Robbi was just brilliant. She didn't try to change my natural style, but helped me enhance it to provide greater impact, stronger humour, and a more dynamic on-stage presence. I loved that she was able to give me broad guidelines as well as focus on little things that made a big impact on specific words, phrases and stories. I highly recommend Robbi for any speaker who wants to dramatically enhance their stage presence."
Gihan Perera Thought Leader, Author
WHO IS Robbi MACK?
Robbi Mack is a vivacious, engaging and passionate Keynote Speaker, world-class corporate MC, and an exceptional Stagecraft Mentor and Trainer.
Along with her unique and compassionate work as a former Clown Doctor with Sydney’s Children’s Hospitals, Robbi has revelled in being a Comedian, Singer, and Dancer performing in various avenues including, television, theatre, radio and comedy cabaret.
Some of Robbi’s clients include Caltex, Goldwell, De Lorenzo, Novo Nordisk, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Harvey World Travel, LG, Fujitsu, Westpac and NSW Police Force.
“Robbi is able to objectively assist where others can’t to really enhance your speech to make your words more powerful through your own movements. Robbi is a delight to work with, she identifies your strength in delivery and uses it to showcase your message. If you would like to take your public speaking to another level, engage Robbi to help you, I can’t recommend her highly enough.”
Group CEO, Think Brick
Ian Hutchinson (B.Bus, Grad.Dip.Psy, CSP) is an Australian Professional Speakers Hall of Fame speaker & trainer, being awarded the Educator of the Year Award of Excellence.
For the past 20 years Ian has presented to tens of thousands of employees/individuals, as well as 100’s of teams and organisations helping them become happier, more motivated, engaged, fulfilled and on purpose through simple, easy-to-use innovative programs, tools & systems.
Ian has a Bachelor of Business in Management and Marketing, a Graduate Diploma in Psychology and has studied internationally in career development (which all combined makes him a very confused individual!)
His work has been profiled on national TV programs such as The Today Show (Channel 9), Lifestyle Maker-Over Artist (ABC), Today Tonight (Channel 7), Reality Bites (ABC) as well as in international print media such as The New York Times.
"Your presentation at our conference was rated ‘the most useful session’…very impressive, interactive and fun, everyone took something away for themselves and their business."
Commonwealth Bank of Australia